YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 26, 2011

The dream of being with you seems very far away from me.

160 :)
HOLIDAYYYYY
finally can rest dy. so exhausted ;)
hmmm. one week holiday
outing with dearssss <3
after holiday very fast then exam dy
need to WORK HARD in my exams
my results too bad dy :/
hmmm. scared transfer :o
G.Na's new song TOP GIRL
naiceeeee. :D



smth happened :(
why he keep avoiding me?
not my problem.
after one monthsary he keep avoiding me.
why huhh?
i don't even have the courage to ask.
psssttttt. such a coward lahh me -.-
having such a bad day.
thanks to papaya and yanxing who teman me at 9th floor
love you guysss. c:

now a lot of unhappy things.
summer dearr :)
don't be sad lahh k?
you'll find a new one. TRUST ME :D
just smile.
everything will be okay.
without him its not the end of the world.
cheer, kayy? :)

我不懂.
我不想失去你可是也不懂该不该信任你
我甚至怀疑你还喜欢她
对不起.
我知道我不该这么想可是我也没办法
我很怕很怕.
在一起 步就是要坦诚面对么?
你为什么都不肯告诉我发生了什么事?
难道我做错了什么吗?
你知不知道被你蒙在鼓里,被你逃避的感觉有多难受?
你不懂.




在一起就是要坦诚面对

No comments:

Post a Comment