YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 17, 2011

my real heart confession. :)

#176
helllloooooweeeee.
i wanna tell those things that i didn't tell my friends.
so this is my real heart confession. (:




papaya ;)
you're so humurous mannnn.
i still remember all your funny jokes and you once scared all of us infront of the library.
you always take pretty pictures of all of us and have some really creative ideas.
i'll always remember you BONDAN. :p


my laffs.
heyy you all. thanks for being with me all the time i need help.
remember we're the crazy gang.
and our favourite game. KILLER. (:
my favourite moment of you guys is when leigh zann brought some oranges
and then our siao zhang peels it and feed us.
that's the best.
ohh yeah. rmb we played water in class and teacher asked us to mop it? C:
just ily guys.♥

melissaaaaaa (:
love this picture the most.
heyy you silly girl. i always treat you as a friend.
you always comfort me when i have relationship problems.
but i didn't comfort you. sorry yeahh. :x
this year we didn't talk much. hope next year we can know each other moremoremore. ;)
i'll always remember you and ily too. hahah.



us with our history teacher.
she's a damn nice person.
like her veryveryvery much.
hope she can still teach me next year. :D


lastly. ohhhhhmy.

lty. (:
you are someone really nice.
and daogeii. :p
we didn't spent much time together and we ended.
but nvm. (:
i still wanna be good friends with you.
good luck next year. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment