YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 8, 2011

if i had another chance, i wouldnt let go of you.




180 (:
taiwantaiwantaiwan. love :D
so cold at taiwan! 14 C.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. D:
It's 11 smth now haha. My aunt and I are awake watching show.
Using phone to update :p
Haha had chatime today even when i feel cold.
I think i should go get another jacket. Pink, red or purple? Hmmm.
Bought two shirts today. Polka dots! (Y) the trend.

Ahhhhh how can your English be so bad?
Your blog posts are total disasters.
You even spell wrong so many words.
Okay whatever random topic , starting to get bored.

I miss KL.
Especially the weather because it's freaking cold here.
And my dog haha.
At the dog hotel sleeping happily I guess :p
May be going back kl after Christmas!
Omgomg. I just heard a woman screaming so loud. Dunno what happened :x

Stop bugging me k.
How many times do you want me to reject you?
I jut don't want you to get hurt.
I hope you know the reason why I don't want to accept you.
I really don't want to start another relationship now.
I hope you understand. Sorry :)

你約定的以後,記憶裡待續 C:

No comments:

Post a Comment