YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

awesome junior 3.

long time didn't update my blog because im busying with my junior 3 life!
today was a so damn awesome day.
summer is in a relationshippppp! WOOHOOO.
gugu and summer be happy always k? lafff (:
then we all started to change places and let gugu sit with summer.
sat with jordan. lol.
he keep playing my stationeries and he wasted all my liquid. efff you jordan choong! D:
but fun though. chit-chat with they all.
elle, estine and me were staring at gugu and summer. they are just effing sweet man!
hmmm. mr azhan has been flirting with koonhui and he denied.
soooo the whole three periods talking about a stupid topic over and over again. C:
had this (Y) day.
now gonna go do my hw!
tata. (:


我真的很爱你.

No comments:

Post a Comment