YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 31, 2012

fullmoon party (:

hey peeps! exams are over and i feel relaxed.
and you all. call me auntie nicki now (Y) :p
i finally have a niece named natalie and yesterday night was her fullmoon party so the pictures are below c;


at home with mama (:





the red eggs.

auntie beehua.


auntie evelyn.



mummy <3!


auntie and uncle :)


mahhh cute uncle. haha :D
and finally the star of the night. BABY NATALIE (:


isn't she cute? i feel like pinching her face mehhh.


auntie nicki holding baby natalie :p


hey bro :p


my brother and my brother's wife aka saosao and me.


the little Izaac.


the little toy i bought for my niece ;)


the first dish. they carved the carrot to a dragon. (Y)


my favoutite dish. lotus pancakes with heart shaped red bean mochi.


doesn't this look like a smiley face? :)
no pictures of daddy cause he's busy talking with the guests.
had a great night last night.
haha yeahhh. so i think thats it.
byeeeee byeeee all >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment