YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friends Forever

Long time din update
And dunno what to update :[
So I wanna introduce my best friends to you guys :]


YASMINE♥













SUMMER♥















MELISSA♥

















YAN XING♥













These are my best friends
All very pretty right :DDDDDDDD
♥ them so much!
NOW...
let the pictures describe!




JR2G's♥







KC2's♥










I appreciate my friendship with them more than ever.
iLOVEyou.
Yas♥
Sum♥
Mel♥
Xing♥
We must stay forever yaa. (:




Yas:
8 years dy.
We've been besties for 8 years dy!!
WEEEEEE :)
So happy
Thanks for all the love u gave me these years!
BTW,
I still remember ur chubby face x)

Sum:
U too babe :D
Long 8 years,rmb wat u always said?
We've been best friends for 8 years!
Yup that's right :D
I appreciate you a lot
You gave me tons of advice on
FAMILY,RELATIONSHIPS and FRIENDSHIP
LOVE you!!




Mel:
JIE!
I'm so happy having you as my sister. :DDDD
We're finally back together!!
We were not talking for so long because of him
Kinda awkward between us.
But now everything is okay dy.
You comfort me when smth bad happen
You're always there for me.
Thanks for letting me have you by my side.
iLOVEyou Mel♥




Xing:
You are also a really good friend :D
If i meet something bad,
you and mel are always here with me.
Thanks baobei!!
You also have to forget him yaa.
He don't deserve you.
You don't have him, you still have me by your side.
I won't leave you.
Cheer yaa babe ♥




还好有你们,如果没有你们,我什么都不是.

No comments:

Post a Comment