YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back :D



#145



Hello
NICKI LOO YUEH NI is officially back :D
Now I'm back to HYPER
I wanna be hyper and crazy everyday
LAUGH
SMILE
HAPPY
Remember these three words :DDDDDD
These days been really desperated because of HIM
But now i'm fine.
I'm happy now
Thanks for my girls that comfort me
Especially my jie-Melissa♥




To Mel:
JIE, thanks :D
You thought me how to be a happy girl


You even helped me with those problems
I really thankful
You really are the best jie in the universe
Let's be the happiest girl together
CHEERRRRR (:

I decide to be crazy with you dy.
Just don't leave me alone yaa x)
Thanks my pretty jie.
iLOVEyou.

Changed my blog layout :D
New layout new mood x)
STARS :DDDDDDD

当她告诉我你还爱我的时候
我真的真的很开心
虽然不知道是不是真的
虽然可能再复合的机率只有0.01%
我都觉得很安慰
如果你还能再爱我就好
如果我还能继续拥有你就好
就在尝试吧
再试着忍让,再给彼此一个机会
如果真的没机会了
我就放手
让我开心起来吧 :)


每一个不懂爱的人都会遇到一个懂爱的人
然后经历一场撕心裂肺的爱情
不懂爱的人慢慢懂了

懂爱的人、却不敢再爱了





谢谢你让我学会珍惜

No comments:

Post a Comment